OGSS Membership Entitlement & Benefits
1. A New Member will receive:
i) A copy of the OGSS Constitution
ii) A copy of OGSS/CTF Fellowships, Lectureships and Travel Grant
2. OGSS Regular Mailbag:
Containing information on the OGSS activities, Newsletter, Newsflash, Invitations, O&G Meetings and Conferences held locally and abroad, details of O&G CME programmes and other announcements.
3. OGSS Publications:
ii) Singapore Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (SJOG), featuring O&G research papers and case reports by local and foreign doctors. The SJOG is published 2 times a year.
i) The OGSS Quarterly Newsletter features news and movements of members, articles on current O&G issues, information on both the local and foreign O&G scenes.
4. Free insertion of Professional or Social Announcements in the OGSS Newsletter.
5. Participation in all OGSS activities, which include Talks, Symposium, Seminars and Conferences.
Attendance is usually free-of-charge or at specially reduced fees. Rebates are also frequently given (eg. Postgraduate Refresher Course and O&G Congresses).
6. OGSS organises Social Activities for members such as OGSS Educational Nite, OGSS Annual Oration & Banquet and OGSS CME Events. Many of these events are free-of-charge or charged at subsidized rates for members. These events allow OGSS members to network with one another and with our guests.
7. The OGSS Trust Fund is an educational fund set up to provide for O&G education and advancement in Singapore. The fund sponsors:
i) OGSS Travel Grants
ii) Benjamin Henry Sheares Memorial Lectureship
A Travel Grant will only be granted to the same member once every three years.
8. Free Practice Listing in OGSS website.
9. Opportunities to participate or to lead in various OGSS Committees & International O&G Committees for the benefit of the Singapore O&G community.
10. Nomination for Honorary Awards
i) Honorary Awards: On a regular basis, we do get requests to nominate outstanding members of our society to other societies.
ii) Benjamin Henry Sheares Award: Honouring outstanding research workers on their clinical research work on O&G.
11. Discount for Insurance Premium from NTUC Income.
12. Members may express their views on important O&G issues and position papers sought by the various local and international organisations.
BECOME AN OGSS MEMBER TODAY